11 março 2004

.DE!

É sempre um prazer receber correspondência do meu eleito no Parlamento. Só é pena eu não ser do Alabama, pelo que não resisto a transcrever este "spam" de um político:

From: Shelby, Senator (Shelby)
Thank you for your e-mail
*******************************************************************
NOTE: If you are an Alabama constituent who already included your full name, complete address and phone number in your original e-mail message in a format similar to:
Pat Doe
123 Anywhere Street
Somewhere, AL 12345
(256) 555-1212
you may disregard this message -- you will receive a response addressing your concerns as soon as possible.
*******************************************************************
Thank you for your recent e-mail message to my office. I am glad you took the time to contact me. I am always interested in receiving the views of Alabamians, and responding to my constituents is a top priority of my office.
Because of the high volume of e-mail I receive daily, everyone who sends me an e-mail message will be sent this automated response acknowledging receipt.
If you did NOT include your postal address in your original e-mail to me and you are an Alabama constituent who wants a response, please e-mail your address AND the original comments from your previous e-mail so that I may appropriately respond to you.
Again, thank you for contacting me.
Sincerely,
Richard C. Shelby
United States Senator
http://shelby.senate.gov/

Eu é que agradeço!