10 things we didn't know last week:
9. There are 200 million blogs which are no longer being updated, say technology analysts.
Do ano passado: 100 things we didn't know this time last year:
3. While it's an offence to drop litter on the pavement, it's not an offence to throw it over someone's garden wall.
32. "Restaurant" is the most mis-spelled word in search engines.
33. Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has only been in an English pub once, to buy his wife cigarettes.
50. Only 36% of the world's newspapers are tabloid.
54. Deep Throat is reportedly the most profitable film ever. It was made for $25,000 (£13,700) and has grossed more than $600m.
76. The day when most suicides occurred in the UK between 1993 and 2002 was 1 January, 2000.
100. Musical instrument shops must pay an annual royalty to cover shoppers who perform a recognisable riff before they buy, thereby making a "public performance".