28 abril 2004

VITAMEDIAS

What do you do when other bloggers steal from you?: In this case, stealing means posting on their site something that you have created, without mentioning that you are the author and without giving a link to your post. This is theft, especially when a copyright notice is shown at the site they're ripping off. [...]
The other offender's blog is in Portuguese, apart from its title which is Black Dock. His name is Miguel and he put my "Rational" cartoon (also posted by me in Sept.2003) at the head of his very long post about the stupidity of human beings (March 28 2004).
All I ask of both these people is to include proper credits but neither of them have replied to my e-mail.
What happened to You Link me, I Link you: I’m sick to the teeth with the Bloggers who have gone all arty-farty on me and decided for whatever reason, to take their Links off of their front page and deposit them on a specially made and hard to find poncy Link Page